How to make a public map server?

waspen123

Question

Hello! Before i reinstalled windows i had an public map server, with public i mean people could connect to it by typing my IP.. when i had MTAserver.exe up, and uhm, i have to set it up again, if i remember right only thing you had to do was to rename some file? I dont remember so well... please help me ! :!: I got some dudes that wants maps from me, and some that wanna map with me.. peace!

9 answers to this question

Yeah but i want it to be in editor mode all the time.. if i remember right, you only had to switch names on map_editor.conf and mtaserver.conf ?

And what about the port forwarding? Is this right? but i get error with IP stands its same as Device´s N IP :?

2qls4d0.jpg

Oh and forgot to say, My router is D-Link Dirr-100

change destination ip adress to 192.168.0.2 - should work. if not:

press windows key + r, type "cmd" , type "ipconfig /all" and copy result.

and most important thing:

DO NOT BUMP YOUR POST AFTER 40 MINUTES!

No replies doesn't mean we are bad asses and don't want to help you - that means nobody who was on the forums know the answer!

Hehe sorry... but uhm when i connect to my ip (from whatismyip not local one) with port 22010 i get in server so everyone else should to right?, there was some serverlist error first time but not now, i guess it created the serverlist file ? stod it couldnt find first, thanks to you and most of all thanks to my friend Tardasaurus! :roll:

1zvai6q.jpg

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

but uhm when i connect to my ip (from whatismyip not local one) with port 22010 i get in server so everyone else should to right?

probably, but not always.

give me ip, i'll test it.

there was some serverlist error first time but not now, i guess it created the serverlist file ?

there is no such thing as serverlist file. whatever. gamemonitor is having problems, theres a chance your server will be invisible for some time till they will fix it.