All PREBUILT computers like gateway, compaq, dell, viao, ect. have ethernet (lan) modems built in. A few motherboards that you can buy can have them built in, but they are NOT built in in every new computer.

Oops i had an outburst of my hatred of dells :oops:

I made my computer from scratch and im proud of it.

PS: That coustomization crap that some companies say they give is crap because you cant choose anything from AMD

pentium 4 is ineffecient at mulitasking and predicting data therefore i dont like it, its also japanese :evil:

AMD is american :D

Hatred of pentiums this time :oops:

I made my computer from scratch and im proud of it.

PS: That coustomization crap that some companies say they give is crap because you cant choose anything from AMD

pentium 4 is ineffecient at mulitasking and predicting data therefore i dont like it, its also japanese

AMD is american

Hatred of pentiums this time

i agree, i built my computer and amd is the best. the only way to have a computer that you want is to build it yourtself.

nah, its all about pre-built :D

i gotta HP, with:

1 GB Ram

2.0 ghz P4

GeForce 2 (plan to upgrade to 4)

16x CD-RW

?x DVD (i forget, but itz good)

80 GB HD

19" Screen (CRT)

Optical Mouse

10/100 Network card

5 USB

I forget what sound card, but i dont caer about sound that much - as long as its good as a cd player

it was prebuilt, and it was less than the one my friend built.. and i can upgrade/install any new things i want

ps: this was BEFORE hp-compaq merge, compaq sux

ps: its still reliable

well i guess ur right cause i download a ton of bootleg game plus i dont even buy my games cause my retarded friend buys games his pc cant hande (gta3, battlefield 1932, morrowwind, thps3, UT2003 and a lot more, plus he has a 32 TNT 2 video card)

I will never buy a pre-made computer. I have built my own ever since the 486 sx-33 I had, and won't have it any other way.

When building your own, you can customize it to your needs. None of this "ok at apps & avg on games" crap, but beefy RAM, HDD & video cards (and usually works out a hell of a lot cheaper too!).

Oh and yeah, I have seen a non-bought ver of GTA3 work with MTA, so no probs there.

autocore200: I think mta works and will works with any versions,cracked versions too. Just make sure that your version isn't the Myth's rip and is not a rip at all....Like compressed and modified to make it smaller...I play MTA with a downloaded and cracked version of GTA3 so it should works for you 2 :D

I thought you guys were against piracy... and the kazaa version is not the DEViANCE version, the ONLY good version...

:) Your kazaa version is a rip and has no music, so therefore you didnt really get gta3, because GTA3 is all about the music... retard.

MTA is fully against the piracy of gta3 or any games (at least R* games anyway :roll::? )

stop the talk about piracy, only copy games if you own the original, and have them only for your own use. read your EULA's before taking the above as law =)

• 1 month later...