[REL] Computer system

Castillo

Finally i've finished the first version of my computer system, this resource was requested on a topic at mta forums so i suposed nobody else was going to make it and i started to make it.

How it works?

/startpc

/closepc

What it has?

E-mail system: You can register e-mails and they will be saved into a sqlite database, the passwords are protected with md5 to don't let admins know them.

Internet system: This feature allows you to create virutal websites like advertisement's etc, to create one follow how i have made the first 2 websites.

Download it here:

https://community.multitheftauto.com/index.php?p=resources&s=details&id=1270

I hope you will like it, i have spent some time making it.

djlobo - it's not possible to make it work with real sites.

there IS a chance to make it work with prepared especially for mta sites - ugly and containing only text (afair there is no way to transfer image from the external server to client during playing) - but it needs a lot of effort. and nobody will actually use this feature

EDIT: It looked really good at first but it's kinda buggy - it doesn't look right in "low" resolution, start menu isn't coming up, the website sticks when you load it, and the e-mail windows all open up behind the "e-mail app"

EDIT Again: I tried switching to a higher resolution and it at least fixed the start menu bug. This is a really good resource and truely almost finished but these are some major glitches that need to be worked out.