textures make's lag?

CowTurbo

Hello, i got question about textures, i maked a snowmode, useing texture the LV, but, when i was 1 beta testing, then i founded the bug, the map wont download correctly, it wll download, and download againly, and againly, and usuly its on low grafic, so it will make our cristhmas without snow, but, here's a example:

http://img51.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=45791917.png

take a look on those 2 picutres, in first one should be that, and in 2 one, is in low grafic, what cause it ?

I had the same problem while making Vigilante 8 gamemode and I gave up on completing it due to that lag. What was the most weird was the fact that it started to lag after adding one more custom model. At first I thought it's the model's fault so I didn't load one other model and loaded that last model and the lag was gone but after adding the previous model back in, the lag came back... I think there is some kind of limit of custom models/textures that you can use.

You're probably hitting the maximum texture streaming limit. There's a patch by Alexander Blade to extend it, but I don't think that's convenient. But if there's lag from porting VC models to SA, then there's a problem.

The texture streaming problems and the memory leak associated with custom models might hint something.

so, i tryed to delete some parts of my texturing, and currently, i look, i deleted and half of it, and it look like working. =)

Ty. =)

( P.S I'm not so happy, because i cant do what i want it, texture whole LV )

Will the texture limit start again when i do half in one script, and half in other one ? :D