Delux Host: cheap, reliable and safe game server hosting

Delux Host: cheap, reliable and safe game server hosting!

Delux Host offers reliable and safe game server hosting for low prices, including MTA. Our goal is to provide affordable game server hosting for as many people as possible while still providing the premium quality you expect and should get at all times.

Delux Host's MTA price list:

Max. Player / Slots - Monthly fee

12 - 2.50 / $ 3.50

24 - 3.50 / $ 5.00

32 - 3.00 / $ 4.00

64 - 7.00 / $ 10.00

100 - 10.00 / $ 14.00

128 - 12.00 / $ 18.00

For specific details and other game server prices please see our website.

All Delux Host game servers include the following for FREE:

- Powerful and easy-to-use control panel ("EasyAdmin") with any feature you can imagine

- Automatic server restart.

- FTP access to your server files.

- MySQL database.

- First class international support team.

- Instant server activation.

We got you? Order now! Want to take a look at our website first?

Get updated instantly - Follow us on Twitter now!

Edited by Guest
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Very bad Host ! Don't take it !!!

U can't add maps and script on FTP by yourself ...

I paid for one month and i reported the bug, they never fixed it.

Already saying : "We'll fix it as quickly as we can" ... i wait ... i wait and now the month take end. Nothing Works and they steal me 3€ ...

Don't TRY !

• 3 weeks later...

At first I liked this host.

But they have random downtimes, which can last for DAYS!

As of yesterday, the DE2 server has been offline for no reason, and I have experienced more downtime in the past.

Do not take this host ever, they really suck.

The random downtimes are not worth the relatively cheap price.

At first I liked this host.

But they have random downtimes, which can last for DAYS!

As of yesterday, the DE2 server has been offline for no reason, and I have experienced more downtime in the past.

Do not take this host ever, they really suck.

The random downtimes are not worth the relatively cheap price.

Agree with you, and about that last day thing we haven't get one free day back. 1 day just without server, but with money.

• 4 weeks later...
Yeah

FFS and no1server Sucks a Lot :lol:

First of all. FFS and No1servers dont suck. FFS is a very trusted reliable hosting solution, that has its prices just a bit higher exactly FOR those features. And second, No1servers is owned by ONE person. No need to piss on him cause he tries to handle all his HAPPY customers by himself. His co-owner was kicked cause he kept spending all the money. So. They dont suck :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Delux Host stole your scripts o,O?

yes, we payed and then they deleted server, and sayd that we dont agree that 1 server gots 2-3 owners. ( god damnt, they dont have subaccoutn sys, so we have to give passwords to other peoples! )

Even stoled our 3 eur.

You didn't read TERMS OF SERVICE !

You are screwed yourself dude ...

Looks like owners of this hosting dont care about the hosting.

The problem of uploading/refreshing still not fixed.

Hosting doesnt support MTA 1.0.5 server version (only 1.0.4).

Sometimes (each 3-7 days) server stopping itself, and their "Automatic restart" is not working.

Also sometimes, rarely server is lagging.

This host is very bad Zaya, I had it too.

And as you say, it doesnt has 1.0.5 version, lagging when there are over 15 players (I had 17 then the server freezed for 2 mins, it was quite funny), the userpanel from the site hasn't many features , very many unannounced downtimes, the /refresh command isnt working.

Maybe I'm lucky, but I've had it great so far. I manually updated my server to 1.1 using FTP. Deleted all of the old files and just FTP'd the new stuff. Server activation was instant. Download speeds were 500/700kb/s. I'm sorry but some of the reviews seem people who are inexperienced and needed a guide to get them to hosting. If you don't know what you're doing, don't blame the server.

I manually updated my server to 1.1 using FTP. Deleted all of the old files and just FTP'd the new stuff.

That shouldn't be possible?!! That means anyone could upload any files they want and execute them, doesn't sound very safe...

Possibly. I don't own the hardware so hey, don't look at me. I assume they might do a check of more than just the file name though.

Maybe I'm lucky, but I've had it great so far. I manually updated my server to 1.1 using FTP. Deleted all of the old files and just FTP'd the new stuff. Server activation was instant. Download speeds were 500/700kb/s. I'm sorry but some of the reviews seem people who are inexperienced and needed a guide to get them to hosting. If you don't know what you're doing, don't blame the server.

I am sorry, but I dont belive!

I tried the same, and hosting could not even start the server.

Your server is mostly empty, because when there are more then 12-15 players it beginning to lagg hardly.

This host is pathetic.The refresh command doesn't work as posted above.Its not loading meta.xml in script for some reason.

Their control panel is full with bugs.Sometimes when you click on start it doesn't work and when it starts it takes around 10 minutes to show in list...

The worst part was that the server stops randomly.That means you need to check your server hourly and stick to their control panel so you can start it when it stops.

Pings are high and server is laggy.Do not know what happens when your server starts getting above 10 players.

They do not have any live chat support.So if you need help you need to start a ticket.They take 2-3 days to reply to a ticket or sometimes they do not even bother to reply.

These topics should be removed from hosting solution section as I do not consider it as a hosting company at all.It only wastes your time and money.

So I will say..

STRICTLY NOT RECOMMENDED

• 2 weeks later...