Jumping 43 Vehicles

Me and my mate Bendy from Vice City Stunt Crew thought we'd raise the bar a little bit..

So we jumped 31 cars, 10 bikes and 2 heli's.

Why not just 43 cars? Because there are only 31.. All that was left beside the row of vehicles was 1 pcj (for jumping it ^_^), 2 packers, 3 heli's and 1 locked car.. So it's gonna be kinda hard to beat, I think (though not at all impossible).

Oh, we did not use any mods, cheats or whatsoever, to keep it fair. Just a clean VC & MTA install, 43 tightly parked vehicles, a good jump and a loooong runway to gain enough speed.

My apologies that the video isn't the greatest ever, but it should be sufficient as proof. Anyways, here is it (rightclick -> save as.. to download it & it's 3,5 mb):

The 43 vehicle jump movie

Mirror for The 43 vehicle jump movie

And a view screens for those who dont want to download the movie (sorry if they're a bit dark, damn night)

bigrowofcars.jpg

bigrowofcars2.jpg

jumpthebigrow.jpg

yeah, sorry about the WMV, but it was the easiest way to make a proper movie.

There are 50 vehicles in MTA:

11 bikes (6 are PCJ's)

5 Heli's

34 Cars (2 are packers, 1 seems to be locked)

Technically you could jump 47 vehicles. We still had an extra packer and 3 heli's left.. but that'll be tricky ^^

Perhaps I'll try it when MTA:VC 0.2 is out, that one has somewhat better netcode. Problem is that it takes some time to park all the cars, and if someone's VC crashes or something like that, he doesn't see the cars anymore, unless someone moves them all.. which makes it kinda hard to pull off

well, scorpion_blood, capturing it is indeed a bit tricky.. of course you could capture the replays, but the problem is that a lot of times vehicles are missing in the replay :-/

you can fraps it directly, but then you must have GTA set to the right resolution and be damned lucky to take the jump right with the lag that fraps causes :(. i actually have a couple of movies where we both smash into the trucks because of that ^^

And mr bill, you start at the place where you start your very first mission of VC (or a bit further). then just drive as fast you can over the bridge and over the jump, while ducking to build up speed. wheeee! ^^

Thargore but replay is not disabled in mta? becouse when i press to start recording for replay game crahes =|

anyway mr. bill u only need to get a pcj take a good handling like --------------- not \/\/\/\/\/, the speed u need is more than 170 km/h (i use the draco spedometer to see) if u pass that then u can jump over many cars =)

Thargore but replay is not disabled in mta? becouse when i press to start recording for replay game crahes =|

anyway mr. bill u only need to get a pcj take a good handling like --------------- not \/\/\/\/\/, the speed u need is more than 170 km/h (i use the draco spedometer to see) if u pass that then u can jump over many cars =)

170 :shock: I don't play GTA often but i thought the max. speed was 124 km.

oh well ignore this n00b :P

• 1 month later...