[REL][GM] BaseMode 1.0

Mate_

Well , first of all , we had a basemode beta , then i looked at mta-community.ru that a new basemode released . i went to this link and downloaded it . As the beta basemode , i created a category "Basemode2 " and there i release Basemode 1.0 . Also in serverconfig changed a basemode to basemode2 ... Joining server no one basemode was started .. i log in admin panel where in resources were written dat Basemode loaded , Bamemode 2 fail to load ... After it i rename Basemode to Basemode55 and Basemode to basemode2 . and change in serverconfig.. Joining server => don't download basemode , in "p" admin panel in resources Basemode55 loaded , basemode fail to load...... Then i gave ftp access to Crazy , to HarD Ferrum , to Bpb*>Orrange , they also couldn't make a basemode work but afret them fixin , joining server no one resource work .

U1tra Shootniga say dat we need to re-update server to 35 version , we did it , but nothing in a progress. Maybe somebody can help me to fix it if i give him an access ?

P.S. here comes screenshot

966d9582454f.jpg

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Rhbkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

why people can double vote!!!!!

why you don't do that : people can vote only one vote and to can vote another have to wait 60 sec or more.............

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

JesseUnit, impossible, add.png isn't protect.

Check your server logs and past part of logs after start basemode.

Should looks like this: (ofc is example)

[2010-07-20 19:23:16] File: img/wyb_g.png have been modificated, please restore this file to run gamemode. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hi guys, do you want a new version? facej.png

man please fix vote system

we have problem with vote !!

try vote arena 20 39

then try vote arena 20

OR

try vote arena 20

then try vote arena abcaass

and see what happen?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also fix the problem of bodies and weapon In the land because they made problem not able to move well and the bodies blocks the way in the map we can't move!! :shock:

and maybe made system to balance players in Teams? and maybe with control in F1 ( can turn on and turn off ) :idea:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...