MTA Stoped working

dno221

Question

22 answers to this question

i installed both of them and it still don't work, any other suggestions?

the game stopped working a couple of weeks ago after i was prompted to install a update wile on DKR server not sure if that is what caused it?

i use a nocd crack to play the game is there anything in the new version of MTA that stops nocd cracks from working?

im also playing with one nocd, as mta cant run on steam version, but i dont have any problem.

but we need more details, "not working" isnt enough. is it showing anything? an error, black screen? does it trigger error sound but without any message? is it showing splash screen? etc etc

also we need your OS

no more suggestions?? are there any plans to fix this? i have a hd3650 AGP like the guy in this post: viewtopic.php?f=104&t=29313

he has the same problem as me, obviously there is a issue with AGP ati graphics cards and it isn't ati's drivers,

i was using 10.9 before the latest MTA update and the game worked fine i am still using 10.9 and the game doesn't work, the problem is on your side and i would like to know when you plan on fixing it?

it wouldn't let me install dxwebsetup.exe i got this message: ""directx setup has determined that a newer or equivalent version of directx has been installed already. no installation is necessary.""

so i downloaded/installed this: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/d ... laylang=en

also turned off Catalyst A.I. the game still don't run getting same error -_-

would a old version of MTA work? ifso you got links?

• MTA Team

If older versions don't work, then something must have changed in your setup. Try to remember what you installed/changed at around the time MTA stopped working.

One thing you could try is to downgrade your graphics drivers to an earlier version.

Also, please check that GTA single player is still functioning correctly.