A question about ASE

Fabio(GNR)

No, you don't need the program. The program itself is not functional anymore, anyway. As long as your server port + 126 is verified open using this site then your server should be listed on Game-Monitor within 48 hours.

Ok, it is open :/ but thanks :D

EDIT: site's says error, couldn't find service running :S the port then would be 22003= 22129?

EDIt2 Another site says its closed, lol i thought i opened it yesterday :S I'll ckeck some stuff thanks!!

lolz opened 22126 xD cangin now thans for the port check idea

EDit3: Hmm it's still closed wtf...

I wouldn't recommend using these sites for checking your ports as they don't seem to work properly for some people. (In my case they even claim that my http port is closed :? )

There was a small freeware-tool available somewhere that did this better but i can't seem to find it atm.

afaik you can't check if udp port is open or not..

Hi,

udp protocal is connectionless, and you have to check if the server is avaliable by receiving some data from it. The flow is:

1. send data to remote server

2. wait for the server's responsing data

3. response is received indicates it's avaliable, timeout indicates not.

So, you must send some data to the server, and the data should be in the right format that will cause the server to response something to it.

Hope it helps.

My apologies for the port number typo; I was thinking of 22126 and typed 126 rather than 123. Fixed above.

Thanks for all the responses :D i'll change it back to 22126 :) I'm also trying my windows firewall (it's turned off, but some features are still enabled (stupid security :P) Thanks!!

I wouldn't recommend using these sites for checking your ports as they don't seem to work properly for some people. (In my case they even claim that my http port is closed :? )

There was a small freeware-tool available somewhere that did this better but i can't seem to find it atm.

Yeah (sorry double post) they also said my http port was closed, kinda weird :P

EDIT: ok firewall completely off, port corrected, checked other port's and... No success how long does it take to get on list BTW, and could i then spot it from my own PC??

something like 8-24 h

Really?? ok lol

edit: little problem here, i downloaded the new MTA 2033 or something, and if i start my server now it say's this:

MTA:BLUE Server for MTA:SA 

[23:44:22] ERROR: Could not start HTTP server on interface '-------------' and port '22005'! 
[23:44:22] Server stopped! 
[23:44:22] Closing SQLite3 database 
Press Q to shut down the server! 

I did forward it, btw TCP or UDP? i did TCP, never had this with previous version :(

EDIT2: oops nvm, i had put something at serverip in mtaserver.conf that was kinda stupid ;)