Soviet city

Love.Money

really nice maps Sealine, pretty detailed. :)

a suggestion: add some soviet flags using the custom texture features of mta (if you want to know how this works, have a look at my "vacant" map, which features a soviet flag.. and if you're too lazy to do it yourself .. just copy the script and texture from my map :D )

stolen maps

KTHXBAII!

viewtopic.php?f=93&t=26155

you might wanna check these maps first in mta before making such allegations.. they might look simmiliar (for you), but those aren't the same maps. :wink:

//edit:

Thanks =)

Few more

looks realy a lot like my berlin map lol ... did you used my map as a reference? :P

really nice maps Sealine, pretty detailed. :)

a suggestion: add some soviet flags using the custom texture features of mta (if you want to know how this works, have a look at my "vacant" map, which features a soviet flag.. and if you're too lazy to do it yourself .. just copy the script and texture from my map :D )

stolen maps

KTHXBAII!

viewtopic.php?f=93&t=26155

you might wanna check these maps first in mta before making such allegations.. they might look simmiliar (for you), but those aren't the same maps. :wink:

//edit:

Thanks =)

Few more

looks realy a lot like my berlin map lol ... did you used my map as a reference? :P

I am not using lua and i do not know somebody who can help me with this. This map can be used for such gamemodes as BaseMode but i dont want to use this Gamemode as i want somethig my own. I am using this maps for samp cause there i have pro pawno user. Maybe when we can use lua will go to mta but now it doesnt have sence for us.

I saw your map in mta on some russian BaseMode server and i liked that idea and i desided to make a tournament on such map. And i decided to make something like that but i did not use your map cause i did not have it.

• 6 months later...