Idea...

• 2 weeks later...

i`ve said this so many times....rockstar had made a mp for gta3 when they made it for pc...they had a deathmatch working perfectly...but they took it off....because they found out it sucked ( i dont think it had cars ).They didnt want to give a bad name to they`re game so they took it out...but somewhere in the files...(heard this from a frenhc team making gta online) there are all the crap you need to make a multiplayer match or whatever

I've been playing MTA quite alot and i love it but something seems off IMHO.

Running someone over dosent really take much health from the victim. Often you can just stand still and shoot at an incoming car, and get run over 4-5 times before you really run low on health. Beeing shot by the pistol seems more leathal.

I think the cars should be more deadly...like in GTA2 :)

Regards,

Lass

i`ve said this so many times....rockstar had made a mp for gta3 when they made it for pc...they had a deathmatch working perfectly...but they took it off....because they found out it sucked ( i dont think it had cars ).They didnt want to give a bad name to they`re game so they took it out...but somewhere in the files...(heard this from a frenhc team making gta online) there are all the crap you need to make a multiplayer match or whatever

That has got nothing to do with this thread so if you're tired of writing it why don't you just do that? :P

another thing which i dont understand is, that you dont accept donations...

(i didnt search for that subject in the forum... sorry, if somebody already asked it)

I think they can't do it for legal reasons or something like that.

It is believed that MP support was not added, because Sony didn't want them to... Since the PC game would have something that the PS2 game did not.

Give us the damn source R*! :P

Running someone over dosent really take much health from the victim. Often you can just stand still and shoot at an incoming car, and get run over 4-5 times before you really run low on health. Beeing shot by the pistol seems more leathal.

What does this ahve to do with the topic??did you read it before posting here, adn on the topic i also thnk it's cause iff mta would start receiving donations it woudn't be good in legal terms.

I've been playing MTA quite alot and i love it but something seems off IMHO.

Regards,

Lass

Whatever you're on.... I wan't it! :P