How do i get rid of my guy spinning ................

ok lets say u go into a game and u start walking u walk fine and so on but once i stand still it goes into first person and it just goes in circles like clock wise or something

also when i go into a car it dont spin i drive perfectly fine but then once again if i get out and try to stand in a spot to shoot someone i cant bc im spinning nothing is stuck in my mouse at all

a while i ago i had that problem as well.. it was even doing it in my car, steering to the right (or left, i dunno anymore)

anyways, how to fix it.. you have to manually do push it to the left again, it's very weird, as if it's something mecanical :P

just go ingame, take a walk along the streets and keep pressing left (or right, depends on the way he's turning) at all time, until he starts to spin less and less and stops spinning

LOL your the man spammer funny as ****

anyway to the problem at hand i had the same problem with the player just spinning around and i found it was the analog on my pad was slightly out nothing you can do really accept play quake style keyboard and mouse its loads better

• 2 weeks later...