[REL]MTA Sites

greacius

Hi!

This program is just a small program where all the sites of MTA are together. I made this because i didn't want to type all the MTA Urls in the browser. Im still working on the preffered image in the top of the window but now it is showing the game-monitor.com image of my test server...;)

Hope this helps some people!

Edited by Guest

What?

420KB exe from random site?

I wouldn't trust this..

omfg.

Im installing this in safe enviroment, so it cant hurt me, it needs .NET 4 (it's installing so long, also i never trusted .NET becouse newer versions often causes troubles with PC - like infinite shutdown, BSODs, hibernation problems, etc) - i havent seen any application requiring .NET 4 yet. I havent known it existed!

Still not installed and not tested.

Okay, after installing it fails to run.

Don't download. Piece of ....

New browsers have a lot ways to open page without typing it's address (like: Speed Dial, keyboard shortcuts, bars with icons to click, etc).

"custom browsers" probably from wizards aren't something extremly difficult (that's members of many sites are creating dozens of such things)

If somebody likes it, okay, I'm also not trying to insult the creator, just general talk.

- .NET actually is bad thing.

- downloading random 460KB .exe's from unknown source isn't good idea too.

These are facts :)

@varez:

as i said: it is a small program that maybe is usefull for you.

* .NET isnt a bad thing, have you ever scripted some advanced stuff like networking in .NET? .NET is a really easy but powerfull thing.

* I know that it isnt smart to download a program from unknown publisher, but to add myself as a publisher i need to have some certificates that cost money. And since i dont want to pay money for such a small program, i didnt do that.

.NET as programming lang maybe isn't bad (never tried) but installing .NET libraries are hell, and damaged several ppl OSes so far. The last version NOT causing troubles was 2.0

And about that unknown app:

first thing that is making me worried - its the website. One ugly header, 3 lines of text and download button. Much sities for trojans etc are looking like that. I know there is no need to make dedicated website for such thing but.. Or you can give at least one screenshot or something..

second thing - the size (okay, i know you cant do anything about) - small exe's files are mostly trojans. but good website will make me worry less.