Little help (gas stations, useful objects,ppl for beta-test)

dzek (varez)

Question

Hi,

I'm creating new gamemode, and while I was coding I created a list of things I need. I can (sooner or later) do it by myself, but I want to finish it ASAP :)

So here's the list:

- locations of all gas stations around San Andreas (don't need to be exact coordinates - can be just red crosses on San Andreas map. I have to get coords by myself anyway) - this probably can be found in other resources, but I'm busy with coding other things

- locations of little buildings near roads, where will be marker, that you can hit at high speed and get back to road. Something like this

- ID/name of object, which I can pass-through with car (something like that building near standard freeroam spawn point - but with bigger 2nd entrance - one is ok, 2nd is too small - you should be able to drive-through it with high speed with no damage). If there's no such object I'll do custom one - but I'd like to avoid it, I barely remeber how to do 3d models

- ID/name of objects looking like garages (something more complicated than clean walls (like near CJ house) - i preffer objects like this) - but i need only a few (3, 4 ?) - or this also can be just locations of such objects.

- if anyone is interested - a good STUNT mapper, that is keeping eye on every detail, and with a lot of fun ideas

- and of course beta-testers (not now, I need several days to make usuable beta of my gamemode) - up to 8 players (my gamemode is limited to 8 players)

Game mode of course will be released to community - I don't even own server where I can use it ^^

If you can and want to help - reply here or send me PM.

UPDATE:

- Also thing i need: locations from where you can't escape with vehicle (like you are stuck forever, or you can only die [in water]) - example

Edited by Guest