Aless

Is MTA SA will be ported to the Mac ?

And you know this how? They claimed MTA IV wouldn't happen, and it is. They claimed GTA3:MTA/MTA:VC wouldn't get any updates, and they have/are. Be optimistic and give it a try! :)

Everyone, who wants to play MTA on mac, can do it quite easily, just install Windows with bootcamp and on boot hold OPTION key, select windows and voilaa, go and play.

There's no point on developers to waste time on something that would only be used by a few players, when they can have focus on some things, like - Unicode support etc, which affects A LOT of countries.

Boot Camp costs money to use, and the point of MTA is to provide multiplayer, not dual-booting an OS.

Edited by Guest

Boot camp is natively in Mac OS. (facepalm)

yeah I think it ships with the installation DVD, even if someone got a pirated copy of OSX it's usually a copy of the whole DVD :P.

Umm, no it's not.

1. Boot Camp is just a dual-booter GUI.

2. It doesn't come with Windows. YOU HAVE TO BUY THAT SEPARATELY.

Boot camp is natively in Mac OS. (facepalm)
yeah I think it ships with the installation DVD, even if someone got a pirated copy of OSX it's usually a copy of the whole DVD :P.
Umm, no it's not.

1. Boot Camp is just a dual-booter GUI.

2. It doesn't come with Windows. YOU HAVE TO BUY THAT SEPARATELY.

Notice how nobody said anything about it coming with windows except you, i dont see your logic.

I said you would have to pay to have that ability on a Mac, and they said you didn't because Boot Camp was free. When I said pay, I was referring to owning Windows to use Boot Camp with it. I added "to use" to that post to clarify it. Sorry for the confusion.

And you know this how? They claimed MTA IV wouldn't happen, and it is. They claimed GTA3:MTA/MTA:VC wouldn't get any updates, and they have/are. Be optimistic and give it a try! :)

Yeah, and MTA: Orange too. [/sarcasm]

lol we all know it's going to happen. You can't deny it. They wouldn't tease us just to let us down like that.

sorry (wrong theard)

Edited by Guest

It's an installer for wine-based software.

My post is almost a year old, and if I remember correctly it was in response to "Den" who've edited his post instead, but asked about something related to that port.