[REL] Money give (GUI version)

dzek (varez)

MONEY GIVE (GUI version)

General info:

This script allows players to show up GUI window with player list (without current player), and give entered amout of money to another player.

Much better than chat commands. I haven't seen such script in community, so I made one long time ago.

Perfect for any RPG, freeroam, or even race (if you are using some custom money feature). Or whatever gamemode that uses money :)

Technical info:

Default bind is F7 - you can change that inside moneygive_c.lua file - check last 5 lines of file.

Even more info:

If you have any bug reports/suggestions - leave reply here.

This WILL BE updated.. soon, to use my (unreleased yet) text plugin resource (for better gui annotations).

If you are satisfied with outputChatBox (personally I hate all those messages in chatbox which aren't real chat messages (from players) - just a mess!)

Screenshots maybe?:

(On the screenshot there is not players inside the list - becouse i don't have own server anymore, so don't have anybody to join for screenshot :P)

Sorry, no thumb, due to forum problems, but CLICK HERE to see the image

Download:

Temporary download, until community is back up and running

@UAEpro:

Cool, somebody stolen my script and pretend to be made by him o.O

whatever, he can die in hell :twisted:

@XX3:

Well, I did it for my own server. And as you can read there I wanted to give away everything I have done. I haven't seen such script yet, so I released it few days ago (several hours later there was another script like this one released). But I wouldn't release it so fast (lazyness FTW! ^^) - but I suggested to use part of code of this resource to creator of GUI PM system (there is topic about it in Resources) - that's the main reason of releasing it.

@JesseUnit:

I'll tell you a secret. I'm going to release new gamemode.. someday ;) (don't have much time, but the main idea and parts of scripts are ready - in my mind :P) Hope it will bring much fun to MTA players.

And hope nobody will steal it:P