Role Play, Please

Lesir

¡Hello!, it Wanted to ask all if they can spend a GM to me (as they say to him in pawn) Of RP for MTA, I Am new in this and want to learn, he would be grateful To Them that they were spending one to me please, to see since it is the code and to learn.

Or if someone wanted to work with us and to orientate myself a bit in this, I Have a community waiting we come from SAMP to change to MTA.

Thanks to all

P.D.: Sorry for my bad english :oops:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry. The only server that has an actual roleplay game-mode is owned by a selfish, possibly mentally inept college student whom lets his admins do whatever they please. The only reason that server stays populated is because of the fact that there are no other roleplay servers.

Therefore at this point I highly doubt any roleplay mode would be released to the public. It used to be the same with SA-MP. The only reason FeaR released his Godfather script is because

a.> he was done scripting/running a server and

b.> Valhalla on SA-MP ripped him off when they promised to purchase his gamemode

The only alternative i can think of is to use the AMX emulator to run a SAMP script

By the way, we call them resources here.

Edited by Guest
I do NOT understand this i have readed this like 10 times... and it confuses me :shock:

I need GM Role Play for MTA

I recommend you to start learning at mta wiki and make it by yourself like all does.

It is what I try to do, But there becomes I too difficult, A question, in MTA it is programmed by LUA not? Always I see it of lua but some of them speak of notepad ++

People use notepad++ because there's only one or two other editors for it.

Plus, there is a big advantage that comes with actually knowing Lua. You could just download a roleplay resource from the community site, if one existed; but when you run the server, your server community will want improvement. If you don't know the language, you can't script improvements, and therefore your server will effectively die within a short period of time.

Long story short, learning Lua will actually prolong your server's life.

• 4 weeks later...
No, you must sleep or stop being an idiot, what varez gave you is a link to download mta-paradise (a roleplay gm)

One more sleepless guy here.

LOL you are a retard or what? (btw i just wake up too haha)

if you want help you don't have to insult us, i guess that way you will get banned :P

Quick tip: if you let the troll take the thread off-topic discussing whether you're asleep or not, you fail. Especially if you're a moderator... :roll:

This is an on topic discussion.Creating faction is a part of script that we are talking about.So stop talking about past things and dont jump in a discussion about which you dont know anything.