Clan TnT - Global Boom

Deacan Sharp

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uh... corently we do want gangs to appear, cos VCK (rocks) got too much people in it already, and we realy want a proper gang war with someone... well since he got 5 people in his gang i guess its ok (its not ok if there is just HIM HIMSELF and HIS INAGINARY FRAND in his gang :P ).

A 50 post rule, saying you cant make clans on this forum is quite pathetic, wont work and a bit upyourself. it wont stop people from making clans, pfft diluded., anyway i doubt i will be playing you guys once an australian league gets going.

PS shootgun the faggio as our gang car ahahahahhaha

hehe nice -BB- (Biker Boys) crew will be open soon just w8ing for version 0.2 ;) (couse we are on a lan and we cant connecto couse we have the same isp ip, hope taht will eb fixed in version 0.2) and i bet that -BB- will rule at bikes becouse we win all bikes race hehe

anyway we are making a movie whit some nice stunt to opening the clan but that have to w8 a lot (w8 ing v0.2 again)

and hope we fight this and teh rest of gangs here heh

Cool to see another gang in MTA. Soryy if some of my guys can seem a bit pushy but they been itchin for a good gang fight and we aint found any compotition other then some random guys on a server. I would say welsome but that seemed to have enraged another gang leader of another gang so I think that I'll reserve that. Looking forward to when our two organizations can meet on the streets of Vice.

PS I like the sig. real nice. :D

hehe dont wanna crash to much. some of my guys can leave a real mess, espesially DeNMeN :P good to see another civilized gang one can talk to. I got a guy that is also dawn in Australia and would be nice if I could get him on a server with us sometime but think thats kinda hard with the time difference :( well since you said gate crashers welcome expect me to post more in here :D

good deal. nice to see another gang thats organizes too. hope to see ya on the battle field in a few weeks. I welcome your gang to MTA and cant wait to here more about your group in the future. we been seein a lot of gangs just fizzle and die around. hope you stay for the long haul. we need a good gang war to shake up the forums. :D

PS: who is that hot blonde in your sig? that chick is fine. :D:D