Editing CEGUI colors

Seif

The default color of GUI is black and I want to change it. I was looking into this when I wanted to modify the GUI button but I didn't find a solution so I coded my own button with its own design(it's white). But now I want to have the windows white too but then I'd have to code that as well. But I want to save myself some time, because this would consume a lot of of my time to make basically a new GUI system. Is there no possibility to edit the GUI colors so players can see the same colors? Maybe in future versions?

You can change it locally.

C:\Program Files\MTA San Andreas\MTA\cgui\CGUI.png

But if you want to change it for other users too, you need to write custom GUI (using images etc.)

There *could* be an option, kinda like server setting to enforce other CGUI.png on clients, but it's not possible at the moment. Search in bugs.mtasa.com if there is such issue, if not, create it ;) The main way to suggest features.

Yea I'm aware that it's possible to change it for yourself, too bad I can't change it for others. Would be great.

I made a better version of my custom button however since it's using images, I made big sized buttons(normal, hover & click) so the quality is never lost(my old version had small sizes and they looked horrible when I made big buttons with them). Then I noticed my FPS drops by over 10-20 when I hover and/or click because of course it loads the other images. I guess an alternative is making 2-3 versions of each buttons; 1 for small, 1 for medium and 1 for big buttons so the lag is reduced if I use small buttons.