(Help meh) 2Things that are bugging me

cybot

Question

Hello all!

I've played MTA for like 2 months now, and I must say it really is a sweet game mode, playing online.

problem nr.1 ; my user track list ain't working like it should. It works perfectly on GTA: SA but not on MTA :/

problem nr.2 ; my mta closes after several Minutes of gameplay, i'm not sure but it was 45 to 50 minutes of gameplay when it suddenly crashes, but it's only on 1 server so far. (name of the server is SAES RPG server)

I really would like to read your reply's mostly on the usertrack list one.

3 answers to this question

About 1st problem there was few topic. Radio's in mta are working like that, and AFAIR it's already reported to bug tracking system. It's common problem, and you can do nothing right now.

2nd one.. Hmm, there was few topic about random crashes too :) Most of them are server-specific, rest just random. Definitely too common, and more common than in single GTA (single GTA can crash too). Every crash you should get new crash memory dump in your MTA\MTA\dumps folder. Collect little of them, and you can post a bug report here, or on http://bugs.mtasa.com/ . Attach your dumps to the report.