Funny Peds...

cokacola

Question

Okay, So I am playing the nightly build of MTA, well, my brother is, and he was punching a ped.

The ped then turned around and started beating him to death.

The ped kept on punching and punching.

Well, actually the ped is still going.

Anyone else had this happen yet?

Note, the ped has NO control states or anything, it is simply just spawned.

LoL

WAIT:

It appears the ped is chasing him, turning, running and beating. Wtf.

5 answers to this question

I guess he means next thing: in single player everytime you stand near peds (you have a CJ skin), they usually talk about your clothes, fat etc. And if you answer negative on their question then they are attack you. This is 100% reproducable in MTA too with remote players too, not only with peds. There should be at least 2 players on the server: with CJ skin and any other. Then try to stay both in one place and then a guy and try to asnwer negative on any question the other ped will ask you. He will shake in one place trying to beat and chase you, but on remote players screen he won't be even moving.

I think this could be disabled in MTA somehow, because it is kind of a desync and it makes more problems with synching peds then.

I've been able to reproduce this repeatedly with peds. if a ped insults you while you are cj, then you mouth off to them (default button is n) the ped will attack you. it seems the single player ai kicks in and the peds get nasty. unless it gets fixed, right now the best policy is to:

A: not be cj

B: keep your mouth shut if a ped insults your shoes

c: disable the control for players

d: set the ped's voice to silent

EDIT: doesnt matter what skin you are.