MTA for GTA IV

bureko

Question

• Answers 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Yeaa, GTA 4 rocks.

I asked it cos there is one project called IVMP ( and another called openIV??? ) but MTA is the best GTA online mod I've ever played.

On the other hand, I don't know much about Script Languages but friends tell me that the script language that IVMP uses is Squirrel and is worst than LUA ( MTA language ).

I wolud like create a GTA IV server and try vehicle mods, custom maps, multiplayed modes, ..., and I 'd like to use MTA :P

Just to correct you, its not OpenIV, thats a tool to mod gta 4, its Four-MP.

And though iv-mp has squirrel wich is just completely rubbish and can be compared to PAWN, iv-mp is still the best gta 4 mp.

Not adding the original mp from rock * wich has a complete fail anti-cheat.(99 % of players has a trainer)

Jeez people, yes, it's coming. They don't want to announce anything because they want to make sure it's stable and ready for a release before getting people's hopes up. It's just too obvious now. Hell, even http://www.MTAIV.com redirects to the MTA: Orange page! :)

I would say that they just buyed the domain to avoid any future impersonations on other modifications, mta haves a clear stated image of "best gta online modification" so imagine if some other random team made an iv multiplayer and call it MTA-IV, wouldnt you go try it? ofc it would be a fake but until someone discover it would already give the needed exposure to the app.

Thats why i think they keep the domains to be safe, and who knows in a distante future they make something but for now i doubt.

The orange link is dead now, page not found.

You know, I made a forum and registered a domain for gtaiv to be a big deal for clans. R* screwed me out of many many many months of planning and design.

Wish MTA team would have popped something out sooner.

Wonder if they would appreciate me donating the domain to them. I love their work.

I mean it had good rank in google and good alexa rank was on it's way. but now... not one person goes there. GTAIV's multyplayer with 900000000 cheaters screwed up something that was going to be cool for everyone. .. man I bought gift certificates and prepaid gas cards for contests. about $2000 in gifts expired. Shirts that where going to have clan logos on the back but already had the website logo on the front pocket all grease rags now. Needless to say, I broke myself trying to do this. God it would have been a blast.

Maybe I can just forward the address to their clan section of the forums.. do they have a clan section ?