MTA for GTA IV

bureko

Question

• Answers 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

The orange link is dead now, page not found.

You know, I made a forum and registered a domain for gtaiv to be a big deal for clans. R* screwed me out of many many many months of planning and design.

Wish MTA team would have popped something out sooner.

Wonder if they would appreciate me donating the domain to them. I love their work.

I mean it had good rank in google and good alexa rank was on it's way. but now... not one person goes there. GTAIV's multyplayer with 900000000 cheaters screwed up something that was going to be cool for everyone. .. man I bought gift certificates and prepaid gas cards for contests. about $2000 in gifts expired. Shirts that where going to have clan logos on the back but already had the website logo on the front pocket all grease rags now. Needless to say, I broke myself trying to do this. God it would have been a blast.

Maybe I can just forward the address to their clan section of the forums.. do they have a clan section ?

Doesn't look like it was very active o.0

lol flashback to MTA 0.5 anyone? "You shouldn't be here!"

Few know about that though. "You shouldn't be here. Go away. We put a lot of effort into MTA and we don't want you screwing it up for the people who wish to play it propperly [sic]. When we release MTA:Blue, you'll be able to mod the game to your hearts content, without annoying other players. You could actually play a helpful role in the development of MTA. Until then, please, leave our hard work alone. Thank you." (though that's the lengthier version). Is that supposed to be an error box or something? I can't figure out how to trigger it. But I digress, and it doesn't matter.

lol flashback to MTA 0.5 anyone? "You shouldn't be here!"

Few know about that though. "You shouldn't be here. Go away. We put a lot of effort into MTA and we don't want you screwing it up for the people who wish to play it propperly [sic]. When we release MTA:Blue, you'll be able to mod the game to your hearts content, without annoying other players. You could actually play a helpful role in the development of MTA. Until then, please, leave our hard work alone. Thank you." (though that's the lengthier version). Is that supposed to be an error box or something? I can't figure out how to trigger it. But I digress, and it doesn't matter.

It's a HTML comment. Remember what I told you? Anything between "" isn't parsed and is left in the code.

Heh, changed again.

Ya, I bet it's either as a joke to distract us and catch our attention so that people wonder what's going on, or it's a serious site that is just putting up silly stuff until the actual release in which the real site would be released. I'm going for the second.