[MTA] Need help for a strange bug.

eXo|Teteee

Question

Halo everyone.

I've recently installed windows XP (SP3) that i use right now and it work perfectly for al games (i used to have vista but it was crapy...)

Now that i've installed MTA 1.0.4 , i have a realy strange lag :

2wp349y.png

Don't ask me if i've installed all video card drivers and stuff , because everything is ok ..

i have an Mobile Intel® 4 Series Express Chipset Family with all latest drivers .

(Take in mind that i used to play MTA with windows vista , but when i've installed XP , all was going crapy)

The strange thing is that all other games run perfectly (like gta san andreas single player and all other fps games ... weird i know)

Thanks for your help

Greetz , Tete

7 answers to this question

Everything is ok with my graphic card , it's weird.

By the way , it's just when i run my laptop with Windows XP sweet that i got that problem , usualy with vista it runs good , but with some lags.

I got the latest version of DirectX .

And i just want to let you know that i've searched a lot on the forum , and i've found some similar topics , but they didn't find a clue to solve it.

• MTA Team

Run dxdiag and click on the 'Save All Information' button.

Open the saved file and reveal the content of the first 4 sections: System Information, DxDiag Notes, DirectX Debug Levels and Display Devices. (You might like to remove the 'Machine name' field from the first section).

Also please, what is your motherboard model, with exact detail ?