Modelling?

iSeeCream

Sorry if this isnt in the right place*

Well, i have seen people make custom models with 3ds max. I was wondering if there are any programs i can use to model existing Models. I would also like to know if its possible to make a whole new model, like a new car, with a new name and such, and if i would be able to use that in my race server. Please post tutorials and answers if you could :D

Thanks!!

Sorry if this isnt in the right place*

Well, i have seen people make custom models with 3ds max. I was wondering if there are any programs i can use to model existing Models. I would also like to know if its possible to make a whole new model, like a new car, with a new name and such, and if i would be able to use that in my race server. Please post tutorials and answers if you could :D

Thanks!!

Hey ! Hey ! IseeCream its me benox.exe, talk to me on msn, I will tell u how, firts u need 3ds max, maybe I will make a video also to help people like you, I allready help random, he have put a cube with collision and color into the game and he can use it with the editor like a normal sa object xD !!!

Maybe a PM will be better, but now the replie is done.