Alt tabbing in Binco

Seif

Question

It's probably the same issue in other clothing stores.

I was capturing coordinates and pressed alt-tab to minimize the game. As I maximized the game back, a texture(the one in the screenshot seems to be a clothe texture, but it happened again and it was something else, probably something part of the textures around me) popped up on my screen and the camera suddenly changed. My camera was attached to my player but after this, it changed as you can see in the image. I had control though, but it was like if the offset changed.

I reconnected via the console and it was a different texture. I had to completely restart MTA client to have it off my screen(most likely because the game only loads once when you open mta and go to a server).

http://i28.tinypic.com/2bb5ox.png

And I'm sorry if it was already reported.

4 answers to this question

Yes when you minimize GTA San Andreas while being in an interior like cloth shops, when you go back to the game there is this type of problem, i think it's a internal GTA:SA problem cause in normal GTA SA there is the same problem.

Ho, really. Long time I haven't been playing GTA alone :P .

I think you're not gonna go back on desktop in an interior now until there is a solution. Personally I always get out of interiors when i want to come back desktops, but sometimes, I forget.