Some nice pics of our VCK vs All game

Yeah, this one was kinda cool. After we took over the mansion and were waiting for ppl to come kill us, i followed one VCK member into the mansion and the bike went right into the hotring. Twas pretty cool. Hopefully you guys from the game will post your pics of it here too, if you took any.

stuck.jpg

Earlier in the game VCK claimed and held the lighthouse. At this rate we will own Vice City in its entirety unless a new gang rises to challenge us...

Standing guard...

vck4.jpg

Repelling invaders...

vck3.jpg

Hopelessley outnumbered but still they try...

vck6.jpg[/b]

Not version 0.2 no, that doesnt exist yet or it would be released, it is the last client test build that remained compatible with the current server version, so it doesnt have many of the features and fixes the latest build has, the client itself crashes regularly for instance, but i put up with that as it is invaluable for determining which users are cheating on the official servers i admin. And the long term testing of this version has helped to bring to light bugs that might otherwise have been missed and carried on into later builds.

yeah those are some really phat pics but I'm probley just sayin that cause I was there when those were took. :P still think that they turned out great. It would be better if we could have gotten some pics when me and Bump were doin our stand off at the Mansion. Lots of crazy gun-fire was goin down at the VCK mansion. everyone in that game was doin good. great to see some good players out there. cant wait for next version so that we dont have to worry about cheaters as much.

what do i press for the names to apear mine only has the arrows and when people show me cool spots or we just mess around i need to type constintly is that you in the what ever costume?

and btw is VCK vice city killers? , thats like a mafia you guys taking over a spot and people come and u kill them

• 3 weeks later...
Earlier in the game VCK claimed and held the lighthouse. At this rate we will own Vice City in its entirety unless a new gang rises to challenge us...

well maybe if you'd give BLASTA the beta we'd be interested... :P

I really need to join a real gang...