MTA:VC With Live Voice CHAT !!!

It would be really cool if the MTA team could put like a little feature on the next or in some other version of MTA that you could "Voice-Chat" with the people on the server your in , using the computer microphone . This is possible in most other mulitplayer games if you use the "Roger Wilco" From gamespy . But i dont think it works on MTA. So if any one from the team read this ... Think of the idea ok .

And Reply here if you have any other "cool ideas" maybe some one from the team could do them " :D

:mrgreen:

It would be really cool if the MTA team could put like a little feature on the next or in some other version of MTA that you could "Voice-Chat" with the people on the server your in , using the computer microphone . This is possible in most other mulitplayer games if you use the "Roger Wilco" From gamespy . But i dont think it works on MTA. So if any one from the team read this ... Think of the idea ok .

And Reply here if you have any other "cool ideas" maybe some one from the team could do them " :D

:mrgreen:

S-U-G-G-E-S-T-I-O-N forum please. :lol:

Roger Wilko works fine with mta, as its a seperate application entirely, i presume team chat and any of the many others would too. It would take time and work to add a built in voice chat feature, and even then it would be unlikely to be as effective as one of the aforementioned apps. Counterstrikes built in voice comms are rarely used by clans for instance, as RW is more controllable, better quality and hits your ping less.

So my advice is use something made specifically for the purpose :)

bahh msn u loose to many badwhith becouse ur always send and reciving information, but quality is good. now guys if u want a really bad ass Voice-Chat, for me tha best becouse tehre are BIG quality sound, like a phone ;) , no noise like sometimes in TS and low thread by cpu =)

BattleCom voice.chat tha best for gaming =)

BattleCom Client

BattleCom Server

anyway u can host whit client to =)[/url]

I think it would be nice to have voice conversations but I think it will all be a mess, you know like everybody talking at the same time, there might be echos etc., and it might be hard to understand each other but after all it sounds like a fun idea!

bahh msn u loose to many badwhith becouse ur always send and reciving information, but quality is good. now guys if u want a really bad ass Voice-Chat, for me tha best becouse tehre are BIG quality sound, like a phone ;) , no noise like sometimes in TS and low thread by cpu =)

BattleCom voice.chat tha best for gaming =)

BattleCom Client

BattleCom Server

anyway u can host whit client to=)

I was trying to host one of those, but I couldn't, something about too big of a port range having to be open and my router. Looks good though.

I´m using teamspeak, too!

Everybody, just download this little tool. Then we have to create a MTA server/channel together, and we all would be able to talk.

Different gangs can connect to different sub-channels with different passworts. They could be given the teammenbers before joining.

That would be a very helpless and funny thing! (especially for english people, hearing my very, very bad english "in action") :D

BattleCom is where its at.

I and my bro use it whenever we play anything over the network, whether we're oplayin MTA or BF1942, I'd probably say it'd be nice to implement a function into the MTA Server to allow them to host a voice chat session, and the MTA Client users will also have a function to allow them to join the hosted session by the server, so there wouldnt be any hassling finding the hosted sessoin manually...

Yeah thats what i mean . It sucks when you type type and type just for the message to appear 1 second . Speaking would be much easyer. and i think everyone would understand each other . but i know there will be lots of spamming in it . so if this ever was created they should include a "kick player" on the vc menu like in MOHHA or other online game .

Well of all i know , This would be a great feature for MTA . IT is not going to lag anytime (only for those that has a shitty pc) and it actually works man . You can make (better friends) hehe. And also it is much faster than typing. :D

OH yeah and their would be a lot of people talking about each others moms . HEHE . but i think it would work

Me and mah cal n m8 use msn voice becuz were always on it like allday and we just forget to turn it off and it dont lag at all and we only play in private servers. speakin of private if anyone joins a game called BMS slash he isnt a real BMS he just put his name like that to get in our private game