I've made a map of locations of all vehicles in MTA:VC 0.1!

Xizer

It's called "Xizer's MTA:VC 0.1 Map"

Its current version is 1.0, and it has locations of vehicles. You can find more information and a link to download it at the following location:

http://www.angelfire.com/magic/xizer/mta_map.html

Note: I am also adding weapon locations to V2.0 of this map. Health and body armor will be added for V3.0. Expect the release of v2.0 soon. In the meantime, car locations will be enough.

Edited by Guest

I agree, there is little point posting this, when it is work that has already been long completed and posted by raiden, especially when your is inferior. Yes it is a larger resolution, but it has cars missing, requires people to visit somewhere ELSE before they can find the download link (why?) has information that isnt relevant to the multiplayer game (asset locations, pay'n'sprays. ammunations etc) and is poorly thought out for its original purpose, ie finding what vehicle is where at a quick glance.

I agree, there is little point posting this, when it is work that has already been long completed and posted by raiden, especially when your is inferior. Yes it is a larger resolution, but it has cars missing, requires people to visit somewhere ELSE before they can find the download link (why?) has information that isnt relevant to the multiplayer game (asset locations, pay'n'sprays. ammunations etc) and is poorly thought out for its original purpose, ie finding what vehicle is where at a quick glance.

I agree totally MrBump. I respect the fact that you are a super moderator. That's the only map I could find to work on , im a cock nazi. It's obviously the map that was included from the packaging of the PC game. Grr... what a stupid ass penis i am. I waste my time to make a map that isnt needed? it's not my fault for not checking if it was done before, i should have searched for raiden's topic but ima lazy dumbarse. I am a Stupid prick.

9possibly edited by someone, who can tell) ;)

Well you can just fuck off and die, bitch. I don't give a fuck if you are a super moderator. That's the only map I could find to work on for your information, you cock nazi. It's obviously the map that was included from the packaging of the PC game. Grr... what a stupid ass penis. I spend my time to make a map and this is what I get? And it's not my fault it was done before, raiden's topic is no where to be seen. Stupid prick.

all mr bumb said is that it was done before.

advice: flaming mods is never a good idea :evil: