[Searsching] Alien city

Simulate

Heya guys, i wanted to convert alien city to a .map file but it doesnt work.

Does somebody can make aliencity work on my server?

I have a reward of €10 wich i can give u by Paypal.

So if u have the aliencity map or can make the alien city map a .map file.

I love te speak u!

Greetings Simulate!

I allready have the job, if its anderius alien city final, I want to convert some parts and I begin the work to make race maps, but the complete map , OMG !!! Its exagerate , all are custom models so its very long to convert. Convert complete map = export all .dff and .col and .txd stored in the .img put all the models into 3ds max = very long , import all the .ipl to build the map and you need 50P map exporter , but it dont do the job for the .col files so you have to export all the .col , OMG very long and booooring !!!

And I think the 50p map exporter need texture on the models so you need to extract all the images in the many many .txd files and make materials for all the images in the material editor , OMG very long !!!

And the map is like 500 mb so you know what I mean !!!

And money for this ... lol, ask to the alien city maker !

See this : https://forum.multitheftauto.com/viewtop ... 93&t=28415

you can find a map called anderius mini 8 tracks its models from anderius alien city, but is very small, other are coming soon !

I wil give €10 to €15 with paypal for the one who can convert, the MIDDLE of the city.

All that roads outside the city doesnt make any sense at all.

I need a map for my star wars RPG, so i want the heart of alien city as a map.

Or does somebody know a better map.

So if somebody can convert the CITY (not all the roads outside the city etc) but only the city i give him €15

as a reward!

Greetings simulate

Sorry for bad english im dutch :3

hey, ik las net je post hier en ik ben ook nl, dus ik reageer ook maar effe in nl voor jou gemak ;)

ik ben vrijwel zeker dat converteren van deze map niet gaat lukken, ofja, het converteer gedeelte zal idd heeeeel erg lang gaan duren.... bovendien zullen de mensen deze map ELKE KEER moeten downloaden als ze in je server komen, en zoals benox al zei, het bestand is veel te groot(ik schat 200mb voor de middelste stad) bij mij, met 60 mb internet...download ik een 20mb map in een paar minuten(mijn internet is op een na snelste) voor andere mensen dus waarschijnlijk niet zo makkelijk... het zou dus uren duren om alleen maar de map te laden, de meeste hebben dan al lang een time-out.

Het is niet leuk om te zeggen, maar ik wil je de moeite besparen om zelfs ook maar hier aan te beginnen, op het einde zal je waarschijnlijk toch teleurgesteld worden.....