Timer control client side commands?

I have tried the setTimer function but could not get it to work. Does it work client-side or is it just for server side scripting?

There is a server I play on which has a /chance command which allows you to bet money on a coin flip the command is:

/flip amount

But you can only use this command every 20 secs or so. My idea is to set a timer so it automatically flips every 20 secs for me so I can play and not have to remember to flip all the time.

Any ideas?

I have tried the setTimer function but could not get it to work. Does it work client-side or is it just for server side scripting?

There is a server I play on which has a /chance command which allows you to bet money on a coin flip the command is:

/flip amount

But you can only use this command every 20 secs or so. My idea is to set a timer so it automatically flips every 20 secs for me so I can play and not have to remember to flip all the time.

Any ideas?

You can't do it without scripts. You can't make script only for yourself only. Server owner decides if he wants to add such feature for his player.

I have found another way to do this so it's ok now. Thanks for the help though

:)

What is the other way? Share with us. Do you mean you bound a key to that command and press it every 20 sec.?

Sheepeeshaun

New User

I know it sounds like a way to spam but it is really just for using it for what I specified. I will not go into detail about how I managed to get it to work but it does involve binds of course. Shame that you can't do client side scripting like how mIRC allows :D although I suppose it is *really* not required.

-Shaun