Invasion of the Noobie question!

Guest darkaznwarlock

hey, i'm new here (aznmagicguy on the mtavc game) and i'm just wondering... how do i change skins?! i am ALWAYS the swat guy! it's so annoying.. and i dont think that people can see me cuz i beat up people with a bat and they dont notice! and also i think that i cant kill cuz i never kill anyone or it looks like i kill someone but i dont get the kill

any help is appreciated! thanks! :lol:

aznwarlock i know how to fix ur problem. I have Windows XP Home. First, make sure that both MTA Client and Vice City are shortcuts on your desktop. Then, for both of them, right click them and go to properties.

There should be three tabs, General, Shortcut, and Compatibility. Go to the Compatability tab. Click on the box which says "Run this program in compatibility for:". Then, click on the list and click Windows 2000, so Windows 2000 is compatible. Do this for both Vice City and MTA Client and it should work. The SWAT character always belongs to the first person who connects to a server, so if your not the first person to connect and you are SWAT, then the other players cannot see you and you need to fix the problem using this procedure.

I only had one problem besides the ocasional crash of VC. I was playing with my friend and he was saying he stole the car I was in a few moments after I had flipped it and it exploded. After a few disconnects and reconnects on both parts it was fine.

Win2k SP4