No1Servers.com - Quality hosting at epic prices!

Hey,

Just thought I would let you know of an offer that we are doing over the christmas and new year.

Use the following promotion code "MERRYMTAMAS" when ordering any MTA server to receive 10% off your first month!

Offer expires 1st of January 2012

We wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

Kind regards,

Cameron

Game servers lagg like hell and can get doxed easily.

Buy a VPS or Dedi, way better.

Not always correct.

It is also most of the time cheaper to get a game server instead of ordering a dedicated server / vps.

With game hosting everything is managed for you, such as backups, a control panel and mySQL databases. If you were on a VPS or dedicated server, most of the tasks would be left for you to do. Not everyone knows how to operate a linux server whereas with game hosting we provide an easy to use game control panel!

True.

But i rather use a VPS or Dedi than a Game server.

Hey,

Just thought I would let you know of an offer that we are doing over the christmas and new year.

Use the following promotion code "MERRYMTAMAS" when ordering any MTA server to receive 10% off your first month!

Offer expires 1st of January 2012

We wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

Kind regards,

Cameron

Really? Maybe you should actually use them for a while and find out yourself, because I've been using them for about 1 1/4 months now and haven't experienced any lag what-so-ever. Only a few issues, but those are due to my scripts from what I can see. Nothing to do with N1S.

Not always correct.

It is also most of the time cheaper to get a game server instead of ordering a dedicated server / vps.

With game hosting everything is managed for you, such as backups, a control panel and mySQL databases. If you were on a VPS or dedicated server, most of the tasks would be left for you to do. Not everyone knows how to operate a linux server whereas with game hosting we provide an easy to use game control panel!

True.

But i rather use a VPS or Dedi than a Game server.

We do however provide virtual servers via http://domvps.com :)

NotAvailable, I have a vps from No1servers sisters company, domvps. So far I have had 100% uptime, very reliable and fast. I've been with domvps for about 3 months now, I think. No issues at all, the only downside is that you will need linux experience as you will need to set the vps up to run mta servers. I've had 3 dedicated servers in the past, and this vps seems much quicker and stable than all of them!

• 3 weeks later...
hello,

i'd like to get a host on no1servers,

but its my first time i'd host a server online, i need information about how to start and how i can make my server running there, and how do i work on it if i wanna change a scriptline?

thanks

I'm sorry - we no longer provide Game Hosting. We do however provide VPS' at http://domvps.com which can be used for hosting MTA servers!