No1Servers.com - Quality hosting at epic prices!

Hi, we sell MTA servers at 0.15GBP per slot (15p) a month, the minimum slot is 2 and we are hosted in the UK and now the US! we provide MySQL databases for free, TCadmin to control your server and FTP to upload all your mods.

check out http://no1servers.com

Any questions? just ask :)

Thanks,

Cameron

Edited by Guest
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Looks like a nice service, good website design, decent prices. It could be a little cheaper in my opinion but it's actually still alot less expensive than other hosts I've looked at. I'll definitely be considering it very seriously after my server is finished.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Another update on the services I have from no1servers, previously I've had soo many vps's & dedi's before that have been disappointing but the performance on this vps is amazing, for once I have a constant server fps of 91, best vps I have had to date.

Thank you! We always try to provide the best service possible to our customers, seems we have fulfilled that :-)

• 3 weeks later...

No1Servers is so amazing! I've been using N1S's services for about two-three weeks now, and I've only had one or two issues. There's absolutely NO lag, and you get very good gameplay! N1S's gaming cPanel couldn't be easier to understand, and not to mention the fact that you even get FTP access for your FTP program... RIGHT from your PC! MySQL databases are already setup when you get your server, so that's another plus to the services! I gotta' say, No1Servers is the best way to go if you're looking for SA:MP, IV:MP, MTA:SA, VC:MP, and other game hosting! They're cheap and like I said before, NO Lag! Very rare downtime, and so much more!

~ No1Servers Customer - Robert Pope :)

Edited by Guest
No1servers is very good. My servers are hosted on it. (:

No offence but your server lags bad, not sure if its because of no1servers or your scripts/maps but it does lag. :lol:

It's probably his scripts, because I've been using them for about two - three weeks now with no lag at all. :) I get around 40-100 ping average.

Hello, I have a question about MTA server hosting with no1servers. I tried using the live support messenger but noone was available.

Whenever I want to order a server it only allows me to set the billing cycle to monthly. I want to be able to pay a lump sum for several months at a time, preferably 3 or 6 months at a time instead of paying every month. Is there a way this can be worked out, I really am interested in new hosting after I experienced serverFFS's fraudulent practicies.

Thanks

Hello,

We are currently only accepting monthly payments for game servers. You could however top up your billing account with the amount for how many months you wish to pay. It will then automatically take the money out of the account instead of you using pay pal!

Hope this helps. For more info, open a support ticket and we will be happy to help!

No1servers is very good. My servers are hosted on it. (:

No offence but your server lags bad, not sure if its because of no1servers or your scripts/maps but it does lag. :lol:

Lags for you (:

With a

Intel® Core i5-2410M CPU @ 2.30 GHz 2.30 GHz

2 GB Ram

I don't think MTA will lag for me.

I just got through window shopping on no1servers again and it has come to my attention that they are currently out of game servers. It said they are out of stock.

Is there any way you can let me know when you will have some more available servers?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,

Just thought I would let you know of an offer that we are doing over the christmas and new year.

Use the following promotion code "MERRYMTAMAS" when ordering any MTA server to receive 10% off your first month!

Offer expires 1st of January 2012

We wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

Kind regards,

Cameron

Hey,

Just thought I would let you know of an offer that we are doing over the christmas and new year.

Use the following promotion code "MERRYMTAMAS" when ordering any MTA server to receive 10% off your first month!

Kind regards,

Cameron

Game servers lagg like hell and can get doxed easily.

Buy a VPS or Dedi, way better.

Hey,

Kind regards,

Cameron

Game servers lagg like hell and can get doxed easily.

Buy a VPS or Dedi, way better.

Not always correct.

It is also most of the time cheaper to get a game server instead of ordering a dedicated server / vps.

With game hosting everything is managed for you, such as backups, a control panel and mySQL databases. If you were on a VPS or dedicated server, most of the tasks would be left for you to do. Not everyone knows how to operate a linux server whereas with game hosting we provide an easy to use game control panel!