People cant connect to my server.

n3m3s1s

Question

Hello MTA when i give my IP and PORT to people soo they can do quick connection it says Time Out only when im on the server but if i go off the server when they do a quick connection it says Connection failed . I done a forword port but still not working can some one help me . And my server is not on Browse is only on Lan just for me . The server is working every thing the scripts every things work but people can't connect to the server can some one help me please .

3 answers to this question

Look...

First go to ur router homepage

then open those ports:

UDP: 22003-22003

TCP:22003-22003

UDP:22126-22126

then Apply or assign it, then go download PFportchecker, and check ur ports all its opened..

Then go to mtaserver.conf and go to Edit button in top, choose Find, then write in box httpport, and be sure its 22003 because people can download ur running resources, then back to Find again and write in box serverport, and be sure its 22003 because people can connect without timing out, when you Open MTAServer.exe make sure its connected with game-monitor.com successfully.

if you want your server appear in internet at people, open MTAServer.exe and make it opened at least 2 hours until game-monitor.com register your server in list, then people can see it.

I hope that steps help you :)

Is working now .

This is what i done .

I went to my netword then i went to advents then i went to firewall and i enable'd for people to connect on my ip and it worked .Now people can connect and the server is on GAME-MONITOR and is on the BROWSE SERVER on INTERNET .

Anyway thank you MTA:SA . :D

http://www.game-monitor.com/mta_GameServer/82.30.172.30:22003/FreeRoamGangServerMTASA.html

This is the game-monitor where my server is .