DJ-Mills

Flying Player platform - Shoot from the sky!

You can take it up and down and any way you like. But eventually either

A) It'll fall through

B) The chopper will glitch

you fly with it you have to go very slow.

uhm... i thought he said that it would go right if u go up and down.. but it goes wrong when u go forwards or backwords...

when the chopper moves forward containing a vehicle there is not friction, the chopper moves forwards and the othervehicle does not, when the collicon of the back of the container hits the vehicle the chopper cant move.

heres a some pics of my other MTA project

KillZoneMTA1.jpg

and thats just the wheel (size 3.5)

heres a pic of the outside

KillZoneMTA2.jpg

pics of the interior coming soon....

Thats huge :shock: but what is it? a car or a thing to stick on your helicopter?

That owns! :P I love it.. I want it!! :)

LOL show me a picture of you turning a corner cleanly with that thing, i wanna see that :!:

LOL show me a picture of you turning a corner cleanly with that thing, i wanna see that :!:

Even better, make a movie with fraps :D I want to see this thing turn very clearly. If it can, I want it now!!!!!!!

i mean it can be maneuverable (however you spell it) but in order for it to make a sharp turn wouldnt it have to be as fast as like a PCJ?

idea for the choppa... just make one of them transporting choppers, the 2 bladed 1's simple... give it doors... and the vehicle slide thingy, thats the game, so u don't get stuck ontop or cars, happened on gta3 2... :/

LOL I think that unless you found a way to increase the max of transporting people. That big thing is quite useless, you probably DID find a way then I guess. Dunno much about it anyway... What would be cool too is instead of the platform, just try the transport feature on the VCPD helicopter that transports swats (drops them by ropes, would be way cooler if you could do it like that, or put the helicopter to the ground... :shock: The ropes would be quite long, yet not toooo long so you can't like, slide down from the highest altitude the helicopter can get, cuz that would be unrealistic)

But, you should also get a new skin, or also adjust the model, to also have a commercial version... AND a millitary version. Hell, maybe even a medic chopper to transport people when they are wounded. (would be cool to just repair the health of people... Like a health heart icon, only you can transport people with it)

To show what I'm talking about:

vcpdchopper.JPG

The doors are OPEN and ready to drop swats! :)

thats cool...how many ppl would that hold ? 8)

Sorry if I confused some of you, I didn't mean I created that helicopter for multiplayer... It's just the helicopter from GTA VC when the police chases you... But I would like to see this as transports for MTA VC... And by the looks of the seats I'd say there's room for 10 if you include the pilot seats...

charmone mutha fucka u smart mutha fucka (sorry gettin it off boselecta)