Items

MTA:VC v0.1, the best mod... 8)

You find in the city wapens and other items, but i think something like:

- You get only a pistol by (re)spawn (20 shots) or only a don't know the name dutch: handbalknupol. Its the first wapen without shots.

- There is nowhere a item on the street.

- You get money when you completed a "mission" (by deathmates: killing a other player)

- With money you can buy guns and armor at the local gun shop. And tools at the local toolsshop. Health by the hospital.

- You lose al you guns when you are (busted/)wasted.

Some other suggestions.

- The (re)spawn is at the (nearby) local hospital. There are 3 hospital. So 3 respawn points.

- Heli's you can only find by real heli land place. And not sport fields. They are plenty heli places.

- More cars at the 2de island.

This will make the city/mta much more realistic! 8)

I hoop the mta-team will think about it!! :D:D:D

More people thinking this way?

MTA:VC v0.1, the best mod... 8)

You find in the city wapens and other items, but i think something like:

- You get only a pistol by (re)spawn (20 shots) or only a don't know the name dutch: handbalknupol. Its the first wapen without shots.

- There is nowhere a item on the street.

- You get money when you completed a "mission" (by deathmates: killing a other player)

- With money you can buy guns and armor at the local gun shop. And tools at the local toolsshop. Health by the hospital.

- You lose al you guns when you are (busted/)wasted.

like the idea :) But you shouldn't loose all your stuff when die-ing, then you would be very frustated getting killed everytime you bought your first weapon.