scripting for $$$$$$

Okay so I got reimbursed for my taxes today and got $1500 back. All my bills are paid and all I have been doing lately is MTA. So I figured since I have no other hobbies why not invest in this. So I am looking to hire up to three highly qualified scripters or possibly a team or even one scripter who thinks he/she is up to the task who will receive the full bounty. I want a valhalla like script it must have these thing included in the script:

EVERYTHING MUST BE SAVED IN MYSQL!! NOT SQL!

- log in menu and character menu(have up to 4 characters to one account plus full features)

- housing system

- car ownership

- car system ( all of the basic vehicle functions such as blinkers, toggle head lights, locks, ect. as well as an analog speedometer and fuel speedometer)

- factions (police, firefighter, gangs, mafia, ect. plus up to 30 misc factions)

- court system

- job system (taxi driver, bus driver, delivery, drug farmer, and anything else you can think of)

- language system

- item system

- app system

- drug/weapon peds for certain gangs/mafias

- bank system

- payday with taxes (realistic economy)

- key system (for safes, cars and houses)

Must be in Las Venturas

I think this is a reasonable price if you are at all interested either pm me or reply to the post in good time I will most likely increase the bounty if I am impressed by the finish scripts sent to me I will purchase the scripts after I have tested them and evaluate them

If you have a copy of the valhalla script I will purchase it off of you for $1500

THANK YOU EVERYONE IN THE MTA COMMUNITY!!

Better get your own ideas and make something fun and intresting instead of copycat Valhalla's script.

Eventhough if someone decides to do this for you. You'll just lose money for nothing, because noone will be playing on your server, since there's another just the same server. Plus Venturas is awful city for RP.

hi Luke.

First, I'm 27, and if i had money like u, i would just give it to the MTA team.

Because they are doing an amazing job and they give it to us as open-source.

Instead of creating your script, which i'm quite sure you won't share to the community...

Then, you say must be in MySQL not SQL, wtf man you want MySQL to save some LUA scripts? (or you meant SQLite)

Next you say :

I will purchase the scripts after I have tested them and evaluate them

I've known many many guys that don't pay when they have the script :lol:

You will pay for free scripting, rofl :lol:

Why you won't script it yourself ? :P

If you were asking that some 6 months before I would help you :mrgreen: .

But i'm already doing a script like that for french players and it's verry long to script and you must be really smart to pass through the difficulties and repair the bugs, my script is'nt finished but you'll see a lot of french players coming into a brand new real RP server soon :D

I just want to say you good luck if you do that.

Yea, it is by ryden, which is an MTA developer, but it's not directly made by "the MTA team".

Are you sure that you just want to "copy" valhalla? Because I fear that then your server won't have success..

You should bring more of your own ideas into this. I noticed that valhalla's script, although a great script, has some weak points, where new servers could score with innovative ideas :)

At least that's what I try to do with my team with our project ;)

• 1 month later...

yes I am sure and this is final, I don't know if any of you have taken up the offer but I have increased the payment to $2,000. If I get a great quality script I AM going to release it into the community for numerous reasons mostly to increase MTA's population but to allow newer players such as myself to be able to look at the scripts and be able to break them down and reinvent them thus making the community stronger. I mean the reason samp is so popular is because the godfather script leaked and people took that and recreated it and played other servers got more people into it ect. So if anyone is serious either message me or leave a reply. I will make payments via paypal or money order which ever the script writer prefers. So don't look at it as helping some guy, look at it as improving the community. Cheers

Perhaps you could elaborate on some of the features you are requesting. I'm not sure what you mean by "app system" or "item system"

But I do know a few of your requests have actually been created. I have already made several scripts you are already free to use that are designed to work very well with rpgs. (legal system, hooker, photographer, hobo) and I know there is a bank system, a shopping system, and I'm not sure but I bet it would be easy to find a player select script. you should really check out the community site, it may have all the pieces you are looking for.

yes I am sure and this is final, I don't know if any of you have taken up the offer but I have increased the payment to $2,000. If I get a great quality script I AM going to release it into the community for numerous reasons mostly to increase MTA's population but to allow newer players such as myself to be able to look at the scripts and be able to break them down and reinvent them thus making the community stronger. I mean the reason samp is so popular is because the godfather script leaked and people took that and recreated it and played other servers got more people into it ect. So if anyone is serious either message me or leave a reply. I will make payments via paypal or money order which ever the script writer prefers. So don't look at it as helping some guy, look at it as improving the community. Cheers

The original Godfather script was never leaked. It was released. Why would you pay a scripter $2k? Why don't you donate that to MTA?

yeah but those resource lack....and 50, reguardless you do agree that the release of that script dramatically increased samp's population? and if someone is willing to create all these things in a single resource in the same db like mysql (would be preferred) or even the built in sqlite in mta so it is easy to use for newer players....if the script writer doesn't want the money as soon as it is released into the community for everyone to download I will donate the 2k to the team. and by item system I mean like an inventory screen and a mini map editor that allows players to pick ojects up and have them stored in his inventory, drop them where ever he wants, ect. and app system such as basic computer phones be connected and all that like gadgets in game.

If you have a copy of the valhalla script I will purchase it off of you for $1500

I have a copy for you, its client-side only tough.[/sarcasm]

Why not hire a professional scripter, or an experienced scripter from mta forums, if you hang enough money above them, they will eventually take the bait.

• 2 weeks later...

Well the amount of money I was putting up I was sure someone would jump at the opportunity but I haven't received so much as a private message from someone even attempting...I believe this project is a lost cause, close the thread I'll look elsewhere for lua script writers. Thanks anyway fellas.

Well the amount of money I was putting up I was sure someone would jump at the opportunity but I haven't received so much as a private message from someone even attempting...I believe this project is a lost cause, close the thread I'll look elsewhere for lua script writers. Thanks anyway fellas.

You could ever start to learn by yourself, its cool.

I'm not sure I'm in an obligative position to say this but I will go ahead and say it anyway.

How come every time when people request scripts and don't offer pay, that you guys tell them without pay it will not be done, but when someone actually offers money you guys turn them down like their some kind of fool?

For me, paying $1500 for server script it's a bit foolish - he won't earn anything back from it. It's just waste of $1500! A LOT of money.

He won't even get as much players as Valhalla.

Also - this is very big project - that's why nobody is attending to make it. It will take months to make it by one person.

Actually the money is ok as for 2-3 months job.

If i was like 16 yo then i would take it imediately - but i'm too old for this, don't have much time, and I'm preparing to take a new real job.

I prefere to keep this money for a new video card
Triple HD 5970 in your system? Hmm. I like that idea too.
If i was like 16 yo then i would take it imediately - but i'm too old for this, don't have much time, and I'm preparing to take a new real job.

I'm 16 :P But I'm personally too lazy for this. I'm already getting bored of small, nonworking scripts. Although 1500$ is tempting me :roll:. But I do not believe him. Why paying 1500 when you can learn scripting on your own? In my eyes, 1500$ is too much to be serious for just a MTA server. You'll never get that money back out the server, no matter how much you advertise it. Or you need to get EVERY SA:MP player to MTA, and let them all donate.

Can we see some proof of your money so we know this is not fake? Imagine someone is taking the job, and you promise him he'll get the money when he's done. At the moment he's done, he gives you the script, and you are gone without paying money. That's what I think here, unless you give us some proof.

I think this is a reasonable price if you are at all interested either pm me or reply to the post in good time I will most likely increase the bounty if I am impressed by the finish scripts sent to me I will purchase the scripts after I have tested them and evaluate them