Mercenary mapper looking for work

Hey all!

I've seen a lot of Mapper for hire posts here but I'd like to work this out other way, if the people who need maps would contact mappers instead of mappers to search for interesting projects.

I should maybe tell something about myself.. I'm admin in EFC server so don't try to bribe me in with any staff/vip player stuff. I've mostly made stunt tracks but also a few bigger areas like airport/city thing which is downloadable in community, name is airport fun 2.0 if someone is interested and big sky tower that isn't 100% ready but can be tested in EFC server, it has a few skyramps, kart maze which is done by [EFC]Dirtyshoes and a sanchez stunt track.

Reason why im here looking for work is that I often need some inspiration and/or ideas for maps so working with different people could help and I don't have anything special to do ATM.

Note for all server owners who'd like to hire me to map, I'm still a human with a life outside MTA, and I can't do like 40 projects at the time. also, I'm not very fast to map anything if i don't have good idea about what I'm doing or haven't been given good description what i should do.

oops again bit too fast reading :mrgreen: i didn't notice race there lol

Well that shouldn't be a problem either.. you want some area that already exists customized or you know, whole new stuff built on the sea?

PS. I actually made regular DM map test too :P if anyone is interested

• 3 weeks later...

Im making a tool for building maps, the maps are trackmania-ish - you have to flip/spin the car just right to get a good finish time, that type of thing... Ide have to send you this tool, it works well but its a bit complicated to use, I need to make it a bit easier to use. lemme know if you would like to try making some maps ?

rcg is cool, my tool isnt as complicated as that, that uses bezier curves i think to build complex shapes. Mine just uses trigonometry to build skatboard type ramps, half pipes ... quarter pipes ... full pipes etc, and it is ...erm... "not quite finished" xD

You can use it though, Ive put some pics of the first map I made with it http://www.h3s.net/pics

I want to make maps where you have to do stunts like 180 airs and flips and stuff to finish the race.

rcg is cool, my tool isnt as complicated as that, that uses bezier curves i think to build complex shapes. Mine just uses trigonometry to build skatboard type ramps, half pipes ... quarter pipes ... full pipes etc, and it is ...erm... "not quite finished" xD

You can use it though, Ive put some pics of the first map I made with it http://www.h3s.net/pics

I want to make maps where you have to do stunts like 180 airs and flips and stuff to finish the race.

Yea thats cool, with rcg its hard to have the perfect angle => 180/90 or whaterver u need, so you need to make alot of test and the editor race test is buggy, the default editor test work like ok, but the pickups arent there.

• 6 months later...