HELP ME PLZ??? bugs on my map

Ethan

so I submitted map on a server I play on and the head mapper said there were bugs, I dont know what "bugs" he is talking about but I would like some help on this problem ASAP.. something about pieces not lining up, duplicates and stuff like that... Can anyone help me out or am I going cold again (IE No responses)

I would really like some help on how to test for bugs and how to get rid of them...

hi.

as a mapper and scripter,

here are some tips i can give you.

When creating lined-up objects or roads or anything.

If you want perfect things, you have to align the positions of different objects.

For example align X or Y pos of linear objects, and align Z position if they're at the same level.

If you're creating buildings or duplicate objects in the height, align them on the X and Y axis.

Spend a lot of time testing your maps, on foot, on vehicle, in air. depending on how you want to use your map.

hi.

as a mapper and scripter,

here are some tips i can give you.

When creating lined-up objects or roads or anything.

If you want perfect things, you have to align the positions of different objects.

For example align X or Y pos of linear objects, and align Z position if they're at the same level.

If you're creating buildings or duplicate objects in the height, align them on the X and Y axis.

Spend a lot of time testing your maps, on foot, on vehicle, in air. depending on how you want to use your map.

I do believe I have lined up everything correctly. I just dont know where the bugs are. I am going over it with a fine tooth comb this afternoon.. is there anyway to do custom controls while testing rather than using the default ones???

The biggest bug for me is the fps change, because the movement of the vehicle change too, very bad when you have a low pc and you are in clounds.

Other bugs yes, a lot, yesterday in a map the repair pickups give me nitro and the nitro pickups give me repair for a custom textured infernus ... What ! :shock:

When you are in a hard place or a hard loop, you need to test different place with your vehicle, the movement of the car change alot !