LunaParkCassagrande By [LPC]Boki

[LPC]Boki

Hei all,this is my first map and i hope you will enjoy...Luna Park Cassagrande,i hope you all know what is it,this is simple madded map,and the map is near to spawnplace,nearest cant be.Okay,this map is freeroam,you can bump your friend,crash car...Gamemode of this map is BumperCars.For more info...just connect on this gamemode :D.

My next map will be WipeOut...I am sure you watch that.......and you will now play that...:D

If you want to come to lunapark,you must follow blue checkpoints

LUNA PARK CASSAGRANDE-BUMPER CARS-RAINBOW

Here you got link for download:

DOWNLOAD here

http://www.mediafire.com/?nggronvlqdz

Thanks....

Please post picture Dude !

And next map Wipeout... eum a custom models map ? I think johnline is the mapper for that kind of map, is next is still water look :

yea yea I put the link for this video everywhere but its very look... just amazing :shock:

Edited by Guest
Hello, i am interested, what exactly is bumpercars? is it a whole new gamemode? if so, please post some pics and a link to download bumpercars!

Cheers,

iSeeCream(PM me)

1. The closest thing to a bumper car that GTA:SA has is a Kart, but if you want to scale up to car-size, then go for the Bloodring Banger.

2. It might just be some sort of racetrack or arena designed for bumping, smashing, etc.

Hello, i am interested, what exactly is bumpercars? is it a whole new gamemode? if so, please post some pics and a link to download bumpercars!

Cheers,

iSeeCream(PM me)

Look dude,i am put link to download,if you dont see,and that is whole gamemode,thats true,i will give ya link to see what are bumpercars,watch on youtube:

LINK:

Watch this,and you will know all.....

TO ALL GUYS:I cant post picture,i dont know how to post,and i dont have time when to post,you will must download and see it yourself,the map is GREAT!!!On this map i was earned 12 members for 2 days!!!!

Cheers,

iSeeCream(PM me)

1. The closest thing to a bumper car that GTA:SA has is a Kart, but if you want to scale up to car-size, then go for the Bloodring Banger.

2. It might just be some sort of racetrack or arena designed for bumping, smashing, etc.

No it isnt area for "smashing" cars...I cant explane you,just download and see

TOO ALL GUYS: IF MY GAMEMODE DOESNT WORK AT YOUR SERVER,PUT ONLY MAP IN GAMEMODE "PLAY" AND RENAME PLAY TO BumperCars or hovewer you want and go to the mta server,open with wordpad,go to the last line,and you see play on 2 places,rename it like BumperCars....

Thanks......