[DM]Dutchstyle by COOKIE

[DMC]

All in all not bad ;) but there are some parts that perhaps need some tweaking and that I find a bit weird. I'm talking about the part at the end where you hit a brick wall after the wallride, I'm sure it will cause a lot of headache lol. The final jump at the very end seems a bit rushed too and maybe it's just me but the loop at 1:15 looks a bit small which can easily kill you if you're not careful.

I give it a 3/5, mainly cuz it doesn't really contain anything original that would make it stand out, this doesn't mean it can't be fun.

Nice :D I give a 3.5/5 for your map visually, but I need to try to know if is very too hard or not, because of course the mapper normaly is very good on his map. I like the custom texture, maybe a little bit too advertising I think is the same for all the map in the server, keep the good work Dude.

Nice :D I give a 3.5/5 for your map visually, but I need to try to know if is very too hard or not, because of course the mapper normaly is very good on his map. I like the custom texture, maybe a little bit too advertising I think is the same for all the map in the server, keep the good work Dude.

well its hard for noobs in the loops but im gonna post it later when i get more reply's :lol:

• 4 months later...