My Server Won't Go In The Server Browser?

AUSSIE_22

Question

8 answers to this question

No thx I don't need admin but

Check ur ports by PortChecker its opened, if it opened Start MTA Server.exe from ur mta sa folder and dont close ur mta server.exe, then wait at least 5 hours until game-monitor take ur server to the list and register it, but make sure ur MTA Server.exe is connected with game-monitor sucessfully..

good luck.

Check ur ports by PortChecker its opened, if it opened Start MTA Server.exe from ur mta sa folder and dont close ur mta server.exe, then wait at least 5 hours until game-monitor take ur server to the list and register it, but make sure ur MTA Server.exe is connected with game-monitor sucessfully..

good luck.

So I have to open MTA Server.exe and leave it running for at least 5 hours????

if your friends can't connect via quick connect there is something wrong with your ports (waiting won't help), if you forwarded your ports correctly (better check it again) try to disable firewall software on your pc as well as anti virus software, see if they can connect now. if yes, re enable it and make sure you allow mta to establish connections

good luck.

So I have to open MTA Server.exe and leave it running for at least 5 hours????

Yes.