[REL] Anticheat-Taalas

Taalas-Anticheat finally released! Special thanks to PhatLooser! This is other anticheat than PhatLooser's, made by me, PhatLooser helped me to make this better.

----------

Detections:

----------

Airbrake(Vehicle and human)

S0beit detector(Thanks to PhatLooser)

Vehicle speed

Jetpack

Weapons

Flying vehicle

----------

More detections coming in v0.2 version!

For more information go to forums :)!

BTW. don't mess this with PhatLooser's anticheat. This is different anticheat, s0beit detector is made by PhatLooser, he gave permission to use it. Airbrake detections are made by me, PhatLooser just helped me out. Also all other detections are made by me.

Regards

Taalasmaa

Download: https://community.multitheftauto.com/index.php?p=resources&s=details&id=845

i have a little bug, it detects sobeit but i dont have any :S it just kicks everyone out of my server (EVERYONE)

so i know its not me, maybe you can fix it soon :roll:

Be more specific, what's kick reason?

Edit: It can't kick off from s0beit, if it detects s0beit, it just kills you, so be more specific

Hey all :D, ive tested it (yes ive installed sobeit) and it works, what may i say.... im rly surprised but i know that mta > sa-mp so good job, taalas + phatlooser...and i would like to know if ppl found out bugs, since im going to use this AC, and i havent played without sobeit, so i dont know if the "false detect" bug is rly existing...

btw

Airbrake(Vehicle and human) this one is included in sobeit, 99% so u could save ur time for this

S0beit detector(Thanks to PhatLooser) <3? yes

Vehicle speed

Jetpack

Weapons

Flying vehicle

last 4 are good too, does it detect ammo hax too (i mean not added by using sobeit, multimod maybe)?

Regards

Lovinglife

edit hax name if u want but they are well known and they are owned if this res will work and improve itself xD

Good work! I think you abandoned it just now.

Good for RPG's only! Please don't use it on Freeroam, cause you can use jetpacks that easily, unless you remove jetpack detection. :D

I could make it able to decide by user.. Like there would be in meta.xml setting called JetpackDetection="true" or false, if it's true then it detects, if false then no.

Anyway, I'll improve and fix this when I have time, now I'm busy with my RPG project.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey taalas, sup

May i know what is that "Possible s0beit detect bug fixed?" in the description of 0.1.6v ?

did u test ur latest version? may u need a tester? i could try that

Edit: do all the anticheats are 100% working except for the ones which "say" "possible hax detected on..."?

Regards

Lovinglife

Hey taalas, sup

May i know what is that "Possible s0beit detect bug fixed?" in the description of 0.1.6v ?

Edit: do all the anticheats are 100% working except for the ones which "say" "possible hax detected on..."?

Regards

Lovinglife

Yes, I need testers. That's actually why I havent updated this resource; I don't have testers. You can report bugs to me and I will fix. Somebody told me that s0beit detector bugs, dunno about it.

Regards

Taalasmaa

Hey taalas, sup

Regards

Lovinglife

And 2 more things...i suggest 1) to let ppl know who has sobeit on, not only "server:close ur sobeit" but Player got caught using sobeit etc...2)i removed the kill and blowcar string about the "possible airbreak/ecc hax on..." u may spec...its better, + pls answer to my Q above (large text)

Regards

Lovinglife

I personally would not recommend this script to others since the airbreak detection has major flaws in it, and starts whining about everytime you are in the air (for example you fall off a building)

This is the same when being in a vehicle, maybe you are doing a stunt with your car, and you use a ramp to make some air, then all of the sudden the anti-cheat kicks in and ruins your gameplay.

The basics of this system are fine and good, but it needs major tweaking for each server.

It is like buying a pc while you need to build it, you have to install everything the way you do it, and order the cables the way you prefer.

It takes time to tweak this system.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...