The Farm Day ( WTF? o.o )

TheRealCow

1. No idea where this topic should go o.OxD

but enyway..

we was maked one farm day.. i was builded an a trailer, for tractor, where u can transport things xD

We was drived from LS to SF and then for SF to LS back xD because, then the storie begin..

The Storie:

We was come from SF to the mR|Joosep farm, there we was in the forest ( was it the much tress and else.. xD ) and we make some trees to him.. then we goes to mine farm ( mR|TurboCow ) and got the same balls or something..and bring they to the one house, where are they already much..

and that was the end of the day.. we was tired, and bring the tractor and trailer back to the farm. and goes to sleep.

and ofcourse! i maked some pics, so u can look they :D

http://album.ee/node/23088495/50237093

PS! The page is on estonia languaeg, but there not hard to put "->" and "<-" buttons , near the pic :) so, u can see they ;)

these farmer day which puts the hat on the stick does select a battle of wedding the empty completely there rdrive safely going. as for the breast of the cow from the small farm then it was to take the screen shot of automatic multi robberies, in the metal and exchange to come having in the bank. in any case, this is splendid pnecke, your mod happily as for me desires the fact that it keeps continuing the fact that it is most suitable to cultivation !!