Error downloading requested files.HTTP response code...etc

DOOMie

Question

I'm still using 1.0.3, I was told 1.0.4 was fail; but I don't know for sure yet. I try to connect to my fav. SKC servers and the download was like 300 kb+ or summet and that happened.

I tried to reconnect immediatly and it said the same thing almost right when I got there. Happened on almost every server I went to.

Any help?

P.S: XX3 i'm counting on you :)

8 answers to this question

This error happens when the server you are trying to connect to is unable to provide you with a valid link. This results in a 404 (Not found) HTTP error and an error at your end. Has this always happened to you on 1.0.3? And to be honest 1.0.4 is far more stable than 1.0.3.

No man it hasn't. It almost never happens to me. Our SKC server has been crashing and lagging bad lately, so do you think it was just a temporary thing? A few were on the server at the time, so I don't know why.

Your thoughts?

My thoughts? To be honest coming here and arguing that 1.0.4 is 'sh*t' isn't going to get the 'sh*t' fixed. It's called a bug tracker, ever tried using it? Simply boycotting a version isn't helping at all.

And to be honest the download problem sounds like it's something on your side.

My thoughts? To be honest coming here and arguing that 1.0.4 is 'sh*t' isn't going to get the 'sh*t' fixed. It's called a bug tracker, ever tried using it? Simply boycotting a version isn't helping at all.

And to be honest the download problem sounds like it's something on your side.

oh dude no i'm not saying it's bad at all. I'm not trying to offend anything, i'm sorry if I did man i'm sorry. What's a bug tracker?

Boing, I didn't read that topic, sorry dOOMIE for late help! :P

Honestly, when I play on MTA 1.0.3, I kept getting timeouts and sometimes HTTP response code error, but when I start using MTA 1.0.4, tendency to this was reduced by 75%. It's far more stable, same as scarface said.