BAN THOSE 2 STOOGES

Do you think freddy187 and Totenkopf should be banned?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think freddy187 and Totenkopf should be banned?

• YES
    • NO
    • Give them a chance to explain themselves

I have noticed that Totenkopf and freddy187 are spammers and they talk shit, if u havent look in the topic "not accurate" and "Maybe a Silly request........ but i was wondering????" and you will probably agree, i wouldnt be surprised if these 2 are the same person or are a copule of 11 year olds having a huge laugh about their nonsence posting.

Look in the topics i sed and you will see, i think there might be others but they are the ones i have noticed

[edit]look what kind of crap he says: "man i wish i could get that new version and the patch where did u guys get it can u put a link on here so i can get the best version yet!!!" that was in a topic where someone asked about adding another helicopter and then there was a few posts about playing on modems and he said that[/edit]

Ill give them once chance, and thats to kiss my ass

ALERT! We have a pot calling kettle black situation!

Only joking Kevin, but 43 posts in your one day of membership could be classed as major spammage by some, especially when most have no useful content... :shock:

Only joking Kevin, but 43 posts in your one day of membership could be classed as major spammage by some, especially when most have no useful content... :shock:

I dont spam useless garbage, I'm throwing in my 2 cents on each topic i talk in. You need to get the facts straight first, I had much less then 30 on my first day and that was for like 9 hours... Ok just to make you happy, I wont reply to anything for 2 days