Suggested fixes for next release.

Mati89

Hello!

There is some bugs in the newest MTA that still exist after a long period. This is rather cosmetic bugs, but anyway I wanted to told you about them. So i would like to ask you if it is possible to easy fix those problems:

> Radio station not always visible, when switching stations (exist since early MTA versions, tested on various PCs)

> Bug in race mode: Even if you've got full hp and switch vehicle to vortex or any plane it sometimes smoke, making it hard to control (like a damaged vehicle, but hp is full - happends often).

I have also a question about account system. It's not working at this release ? (message "Not Logged In" in MTA menu window)

Thanks for such a great Multiplayer and software. Except some minor bugs you did really great job past few years. Take care!

The community bug has been mentioned ad nauseam. For the 3892467th (and hopefully last, although that probably is optimism so extreme that it's verging on insanity) time, it's not needed nor supported and there is no ETA when it's done.

Thanks for mentioning the other issues, though. The radio thing has also been mentioned before, but.. a certain person wrote the fix for it, and it was reverted.. The issue link is here. http://bugs.mtasa.com/view.php?id=3994