1.0.4 released - faster and more reliable!

We're pleased to announce that at long last, the release of version 1.0.4 of Multi Theft Auto. This has been one of our larger releases and finding the balance between providing bug fixes and features to include in this release has been difficult. We've included as many bug fixes as possible, without compromising backwards compatibility, which should make the transition for players and server owners as straightforward as possible.

The major changes in this release includes:

• Fixes for setting display resolution
  • Numerous GUI optimizations
  • A major rewrite of the Accounts system which is now substantially faster and more reliable
  • A slightly revised streaming engine to make object loading faster
  • Greatly optimized colshapes

There has also been a number of scripting improvements and various new functions (refer to our Wiki for more information).

Aside from these fixes, attention has been given to the stability and security of both the client and server, and we strongly advise all server admins and players to upgrade their version as soon as possible. As always, 1.0.4 is backwards compatible with all 1.0.x clients, and 1.0.x clients are able to connect to all 1.0.4 servers.

This release is accompanied with the latest resource package that provides several basic gameplay modes for your server. Changes in this package mainly includes bug fixes, including updates to the 'admin' and 'race' resources, and improvements to the Map Editor and various other utility resources. See the mtasa-resources changelog for more information (changes r503 to r612).

Thanks to all our wonderful developers who made this possible! Remember, it's easy to get involved.

To see a full list of changes, check out the changelog. To download our software, scroll to the top of our homepage page.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay! How about mentioning the new (default) chatbox layout?

Meh.

/me looks at the unending list of 3rd Party websites to update.

Yet for some people we might want to appeal to, it'd be very nice to mention, I think. Whatever, up to you. I guess most of those people are most likely just as bullheaded/rabid as always - just thought I should mention it.. :P

im not a profesional but i love new chatbox ;D :arrowup: but one question ; i had resource ''greenzone'' in my server after i instaled this version it does not work anymore :? i instaled 1.0.3 again and it works with 1.0.3 ; it there any way to fix it ? :)

im not a profesional but i love new chatbox ;D :arrowup: but one question ; i had resource ''greenzone'' in my server after i instaled this version it does not work anymore :? i instaled 1.0.3 again and it works with 1.0.3 ; it there any way to fix it ? :)

Could you please provide further details of what's broken?

To assist, here's the resource...

The resource: https://community.multitheftauto.com/index.html?p ... ils&id=761

Just from a quick look, I noticed it contains server-side colshapes.

It is like this : the greenzone have the same size and same position ; but when u enter it u have no mesege that u entered safe zone and u still can use you weapons :?:)

at my instalation (update)

i get this error message:

Error opening file for writing:

E:\example\MTA\cgui.dll

click abort to stop the instalation

retry to try again or

ignore to skip this file

could this be becouse i was still playing on 1.0.2 ?

should i first update to 1.0.3 ?

some help would be apriciated ^^

nevermind

it was my own stupidity

MTA was still running >.<