question for forum moderators

so it seems it hepened ; it would be nice from moderators side if they move all post ''not in place'' because i posted about my server in resource part (i knew that thas isnt right ; iwas testing) and similar post from other player was there before for 2 days... my post was moved in 1~our and other post-noone moved it ^^ discrimation :arrowdown: it is just not right that is truth :):P

If we lived in a perfect world where people posted their threads in the right section every time and always followed the rules, there would be no need for moderators. Since we don't, you guys will always make mistakes and it's our job to correct it. Discrimination? We sometimes move 10+ threads a day, because they're posted in the wrong place. In fact, I'm going to move this thread too, because it has absolutely nothing to do with resources.

Now if you're wondering why your thread was moved, it's simple. The other member posted about his WIP resource (Work In Progress) with plans to release it to the public when it's done, whereas you were simply advertising Your resource on Your server which naturally fits the 'Servers to play on' more than 'Resources' section.

but u said it is in progress (and that user said this) but i was able to conect that server ''Insane zombie map'' ^^ 2 days before posting and 2 days while posted ; i know u cant check every post like that one and does his server started even it has to be in progress but if u move all ''not in place'' then i think it should have no diferent are server in progress or not becaouse stii server isnt resouce ^^ i do no teach you (and i have no rights to do this) but this situation couse me disapoitment becosue it was not right :(:wink:

idkn what u asked (my english isnt good) but im making a server where players can play in it like that member did :) if i can realease anything then is is only my maps because i am good only in it :) i got good ideas in scripting but its hard for me to make them ''alive'' :lol:

lol if it really bothers you, I can move your thread back. :P

I don't think you got my point though. It seemed to me that you were just advertising your server, that's why I thought that the 'Servers to play on' section suits it better. You didn't mention anywhere that you plan on making your resource public (if that's your intention then say so). it's not nice showing off something and keeping it to yourself, forcing people to join your server if they wanna see it. That's advertising and imo 'Resources' isn't a place for that.

hmmm i admit that i am wrong if he will make his map publick :shock: because i thougt that he is just advertising his server in wrong section ; i didnt wanted to advertise my server ,for real i just thinked why he posted there about his server and noone remove it ; so ; if he make it publick then i wrong :))